This lovely Greystone 2-flat is 80% renovated and located in one of Chicago's hottest neighborhoods - North Lawndale! The remaining 20% in renovations required consists of finishing the basement and external/curb appeal items. Renovations were performed with city permits! The basement has the potential to be converted into a legal garden apartment as the ceiling height meets the city requirements! Renovated 2-flats with finished basements sold for an average of $380,000 within a square mile of the subject property - this provides the buyer with the available upside necessary to finish this property to their liking! Excellent project for an FHA 203k buyer that plans to finish the basement and live for free by renting the other two units! Great "house hacking" opportunity an owner occupant buyer! This property features one 4-bedroom, 1-bath unit and one 3-bedroom, 1-bath unit. Both units have been completely renovated and have individual brand-new mechanicals! 4-bedroom units can rent for up to $1,600 per month and updated 3-bedroom units can rent for up to $1,400 per month in this neighborhood! Rent the garden apartment for $1,000 per month and that's $4,000 in monthly rental revenue! Newly constructed back porch! Seller is offering a $10,000 closing credit to help with buyer closing costs and to pay for unit appliances! Come take a tour and make an offer!